Thursday, January 21, 2010

Therapy Gloves Help! My Hands And Feet Are So Bad Due To Eczema.?

Help! My hands and feet are so bad due to Eczema.? - therapy gloves

Benin I have a case of eczema. If really dry in water for more than 2 minutes. From now on, put Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion, themselves, and use cotton gloves. But even that was not started. The skin around my fingernails peel. My nails grow like crazy and when I cut that makes me crazy. Its all because of eczema. This was one years ago, my hands are itching. I itch so bad that you bleed and blister. I was also the first eczema on his feet last year. It bothers me. I always have socks at bedtime, but I wear socks 24 / 7 for my feelings so bad, they are always dry. I do not know what to do. I moved to Okinawa, Japan (my husband is in the Air Force). For those who do not know you, is also the island. I will be in the water very much and I am afraid that my hands and my feet are getting worse. HELP!

3 comments:

Nisi said...

You can not see a doctor? I tried a little baby lotion or obsorb well. My sister cried cetaphor a lotion or something, your dermatologist said to use. She has very bad eczema on his arms and legs. But I recommend that if you are not in the water will last forever, especially if salt water is more drying. Cold water should be relaxing on a regular basis if you eczema, but not long term. Lotion really worked for my sister.

If you are in a more humid climate also contribute to outbreaks.

You can try the so-called "wet winding." It is a treatment of eczema. Wet packs are often made of clothes that were soaked in water.
Application on the skin after soaking wet and wrap the closure, and after application of topical medications. The aid package to keep the moisture from the skin and increase drug absorption. They also have a cooling effect. Re-wet or the wraps off if they start to dry up too.


I hope it isLPS. I know you said that when it is wet, it is worse, but it is a normal treatment and medication can help tip the balance.

I have mild eczema on my arms. Sometimes it can sting like crazy, but better now, since I have attention paid to it.

Good luck!

MnGirl said...

I did have some of the symptoms and doctors and the dermatologist me medicine (zertech) allergy, which is responsible for severe itching and hives for me! It is $ 60 for a perscription bottle, but you feel when you come! Usually immediate assistance! Neutogena has an intense lotion I use on my dry skin, especially the feet! I hope this helps you feel better! Hats off to you and your husband, Air Force and many thanks!

proud traveller said...

Sorry to hear that you suffer from eczema, I had a friend who was quite terrible. My wife and I put a mangosteen dietary health, there are about 4 months and since then his eczema has disappeared. You're still a bit small, but only if it overcomes nerves, or left to avoid the water. I could not be happier! Please visit this site to learn more:
http://www.kimandjeffmacmillan.natureswellnesssecret.com/
You're in luck, because this amazing product is now available in Japan. Good luck.

Post a Comment