Sunday, February 21, 2010

Emblem Editor For Ragnarok Warcraft 3 World Editor Question(s)

Warcraft 3 World Editor Question(s) - emblem editor for ragnarok

OK, so it's a series of questions
I want to make a game where you pilot tap a human paladin, a Demon Hunter Night Elf Druid of the claw and an Orc Blade Master Wind Rider. I can arrange your skills and stuff, and I know how to begin when all there is no city hall and all, but I want to know how not to kill each other, such as obtaining the same computer with different colors, red cuz everything boring, and take the line a complete map of balls with ground troops as heroes and units of air for air units. I know how to but then I have a small piece of land with 3 balls on highest grade. I know how the hero will have exp. Level is drawn from the last 5, so that they can kill the leaders and units ikWell, what does not change, their skills), including the ability of units (units of meaning hero. I do not know how, after the wholesale slaughter of the 3 stop leading his team to victory. I wonder if, when you do not change when his heroes or units do not repeat in order to identify the cause of the respawn as lvl 1 (only the units again) when they die, and again as willies when all the heroes and units to die. Also on another subject, then, but the editor W3 world is how to create a character, because id is not some kind of game Fire Emblem, as it was the first game, but with the emblem of the fire - ish looking characters I said (ISH) and the last copyright, how to cut scenes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment